Closed | 15 May – 15 June 2024 |

This program aims to support neuroscience training initiatives and activities that equip students with the necessary soft/translational skills that will help them “survive in science”.

About the Program

Through this program, IBRO-PERC provides financial support for the organization of training activities, either onsite or virtual, on soft skills, including scientific writing, grant writing, poster design and presentation, oral presentation skills, team building, etc. These activities must provide participating students with a wide range of expertise, which when ccoupled with high-quality neuroscience training will enhance their prospects for success in their scientific careers.

Applicants will be asked to:

  • provide a descriptive proposal of the event, including but not limited to a justification for the requested support, detailed objectives of the event, and a copy of the event program.
    • sufficiently detail potential opportunities to increase the visibility of IBRO towards the attendees of the proposed activity.

    Application dates:
    15 May – 15 June 2024

    Eligible region:

    Maximum grant amount:
    6,000 EUR

    Applications for this program are currently closed.

    For any queries, please contact

    Grant Specifications:

    • The required funding report should be submitted no later than 3 months following the conclusion of the event.
    • Reports should include the number and proportion of diverse plenary lecturers, symposium speakers, session chairs and participants
    • Funds will transferred according to an 80:20 format, meaning 80% of the grant will be awarded two months prior to the start date of the event, and the remaining 20% upon completion and submission of the associated grant report
    Who Can Apply?

    Applicants must be organizing an event

      • taking place within the Pan-Europe region, and
      • starting in 2024.
    Regional Eligibility Requirements

    Only applicants residing in the Pan-Europe region are eligible to apply for this program.

    How to Apply?

    Please note you will be redirected to the IBRO Grants Portal.