IBRO’s Open Access (OA) Journal
Article in Press
IBRO Neuroscience Reports
From 2021, “The new title IBRO Neuroscience Reports recognizes our role as a platform for neuroscientists to exchange knowledge on brain research and cognate disciplines concerning the brain. This initiative further highlights the partnership between IBRO Neuroscience Reports and our sister journal Neuroscience, also under the purview of IBRO.”
– Ying-Shing Chan, Editor-in-Chief
IBRO Neuroscience Reports (formerly IBRO Reports) is our open access (OA) journal published by Elsevier. The companion journal to IBRO’s flagship journal Neuroscience, it includes papers describing the results of original research on any aspect of the scientific study of the nervous system. The journal will consider for publication any article that is methodologically sound, including negative data. Replication studies are also welcomed when justified with a scientifically sound rationale.
Authors publishing in the journal will benefit from:
- Open Access – all articles published in this journal will be freely available to all, and are hosted on Elsevier’s ScienceDirect platform. There are no subscription charges for this journal.
- Creative Commons – authors can choose from a range of Creative Commons licenses.
- Rapid Publication – a sophisticated online submission and peer review facility, which is fast, efficient and provides step-by-step instructions on how to submit your article.
- Peer Review – rigorous peer review on all published articles.
- Article in Press – availability of your article online within 1 week of acceptance, ensuring people can read and cite your article as soon as possible.
- International Readership – and article dissemination via ScienceDirect, which has 10 million active users monthly from over 120 countries.
- Scopus – unrivalled article visibility via inclusion in Scopus, the world’s largest abstract and citation database.
To find out more, visit the website: journals.elsevier.com/ibro-neuroscience-reports