IBRO Neuroscience ReportsIBRO's open access journal
IBRO Neuroscience Reports is IBRO’s open access journal and a companion journal of Neuroscience. Published by Elsevier and edited by Ying-Shing Chan, the journal serves as a platform for neuroscientists to exchange knowledge on brain research and cognate disciplines concerning the brain.
The journal includes papers describing the results of original research on any aspect of the scientific study of the nervous system. The journal will consider all methodologically sound articles for publication, including negative data. Replication studies are also welcomed, when justified with a scientifically sound rationale.
Authors publishing in the journal will benefit from:
- Open Access – all articles published in IBRO Neuroscience Reports are freely available.
- Creative Commons – authors can choose from a range of Creative Commons licenses.
- Rapid Publication – a sophisticated online submission and peer review facility.
- Peer Review – rigorous peer review on all published articles.
- Article in Press – availability of your article online within 1 week of acceptance, ensuring people can read and cite your article as soon as possible.
- International Readership and article dissemination via ScienceDirect, which has 10 million active users monthly from over 120 countries.
- Unrivalled article visibility via inclusion in Scopus, the world’s largest abstract and citation database.
Publish in IBRO Neuroscience Reports
Proceeds from IBRO Neuroscience Reports and Neuroscience, the IBRO’s two journals, support more than 90% of IBRO’s initiatives, so all submissions contribute to the organization’s global neuroscience activities.
Full information about IBRO Neuroscience Reports, including guidance to authors, subscriptions, advertisements and permission to reproduce material, can be found in the IBRO Neuroscience Reports Guide for Authors.
IBRO Neuroscience Reports News
Y.S. Chan, IBRO Neuroscience Reports Editor-in-Chief, has selected 10 impactful research articles published in 2022!
Access the articles here.