NeuroscienceIBRO's flagship journal
Led by Chief Editor Juan Lerma and Associate Chief Editor Daniela Schiller, the journal features papers describing the results of original research on any aspect of the scientific study of the nervous system. Papers of any length are considered for publication provided that they report significant, new and carefully confirmed findings with full experimental details.
Authors publishing in Neuroscience benefit from:
- Rapid Publication – a sophisticated online submission and peer review facility, which is fast, efficient and provides step-by-step instructions on how to submit your article.
- Peer Review – rigorous peer review on all published articles.
- Article in Press – articles are available online within 1 week of acceptance, ensuring people can read and cite your article as soon as possible.
- International Readership – and article dissemination via ScienceDirect, which has 10 million active users monthly from over 120 countries.
- Scopus– unrivalled article visibility via inclusion in Scopus, the world’s largest abstract and citation database.
- Open Access Support – Neuroscience offers the possibility to publish Open Access.
Proceeds from Neuroscience and IBRO Neuroscience Reports, the IBRO’s two journals, support more than 90% of IBRO’s initiatives, so all submissions contribute to the organization’s global neuroscience activities.
Full information about Neuroscience, including guidance to authors, subscriptions, advertisements and permission to reproduce material, can be found in the Neuroscience Guide for Authors.