- Advising IBRO leadership on regional needs, challenges and opportunities
- Providing resources for Asia/Pacific researchers and those interested in Asia/Pacific neuroscience
- Serving as IBRO regional ambassadors
- Developing and proposing the annual budget for IBRO’s Asia/Pacific activities
- Reviewing Asia/Pacific and global grant applications
- Holding an annual committee meeting to review, discuss and identify Asia/Pacific neuroscience priorities
- Working closely with the Federation of Asian-Oceanian Neuroscience Societies (FAONS), the IBRO Asia/Pacific member societies and other Asia/Pacific and global scientific networks to increase brain research and awareness in the region.
To find out more, click on the links below.
Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
India Institute of Science Education and Research
Yukiko Goda (2021-23)
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Graduate University
Victoria University of Wellington
Wellington, New Zealand
Battuvshin Lkhagvasuren (2019-24)
Director, Brain Science Institute
Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences
Shahid Beheshti University of medical Sciences
Seungbok Lee (2022-24)
Seoul National University
Seoul, South Korea
Associates – 2022
Do you have breaking neuroscience news to share in the Asia/Pacific region?
Want to find out about grant opportunities for Asia/Pacific researchers?
Eager to link up with other Asia/Pacific researchers and build the Asia/Pacific neuroscience community?
The IBRO-APRC community needs your input to feature the best of Asia/Pacific neuroscience, brain-related research, inspiring science stories, career opportunities and to grow further.
We look forward to connecting with you and welcoming your engagement in building the Asia/Pacific neuroscience community into a strong and supportive research network.