Closed | 21 August – 21 September |
The IBRO Travel Grant program aims to foster neuroscience research by providing support to early-career Ph.D. students and post-doctoral fellows from diverse geographical and scientific areas who wish to participate in international neuroscience meetings and events taking place in 2024.
The grant is to be used for travel and local expenses while attending the proposed conference or meeting. Priority will be given to applicants from less developed and less well-funded countries in combination with efforts to ensure both gender and regional diversity. Applicants should explain the impact attending the specified meeting or conference will have on their career.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Eligible events must take place in 2024
- Applicants should be PhD neuroscience students or early postdoctoral fellows (maximum 5 years from the start of the postdoc)
- A minimum of one letter of reference is required. Two references are ideal.
You are not eligible to apply if:
- You are currently residing in the US or Canada
Applicants to the FENS Forum:
- Applicants currently not residing in Europe who wish to attend the FENS Forum 2024 should apply via this call for applications.
- Applicants residing in Europe who wish to attend the FENS Forum 2024 should apply via the dedicated call for applications (opening date coming soon)
- You are responsible for your own registration and proper submission of your scientific abstract
- Grant awards will be sent once you have attended the meeting or conference for which you received an IBRO Travel Grant and your attendance has been confirmed following submission of your certificate of attendance