Payment Formatting Guidelines
These Payment Formatting Guidelines will provide a framework for validating your account number and ensure that mandatory requirements are satisfied prior to payment processing. They are ordered by currency (A-Z) and explain the formatting of account numbers in addition to any other necessary information required by Western Union Business Solutions and/or the beneficiary institution that may be necessary to make payments to IBRO beneficiaries.
When using these guidelines it is important to note the following:
1. ALL payments require an account number to accompany the transaction.
2. Verify currency requirements specified by the beneficiary bank country. By doing so, Western Union Business Solutions will be able to continue to seamlessly process all payments while minimizing requests for additional payment processing information.
3. When you receive IBRO funding, you will be contacted by email and asked to enroll your bank account information via GlobalPay (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org). This invitation is frequently recognized as spam, so please check your spam/junk folders if the invitation does not appear in your inbox.
4. Please note the “enroll today” link is displayed as an image and requires html to be enabled.
5. Please select your preferred currency and refer to the Payment Formatting Guidelines (see hyperlink above) when enrolling your bank account information with IBRO.
All “required” fields MUST be completed. Failure to provide all required information will result in SIGNIFICANT delays in the processing of your payment. If for any reason the funds are returned to IBRO by the beneficiary bank, all losses incurred will be subtracted from the award total before re-issue.