From 27-30 July 2023, the IBRO team will be at CNS 2023 & The CJK-2nd, the 16th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Neuroscience Society and the 2nd CJK (Chinese Neuroscience Society, Japanese Neuroscience Society, and Korean Society for Brain and Neuroscience) International Meeting in Zhuhai, China.
Check out all the opportunities below to learn more about IBRO and benefit from all of our activities at the meeting:
- Learn more about IBRO and our programs: Come to booth B83 to chat with us and discover more about our different programs and events, including multiple support opportunities for researchers who live in Asia-Pacific
- Meet & Greet at IBRO’s booth: The IBRO team will be ready to meet and discuss IBRO’s presence in the region
- On 27 July 2023, meet a member of the Asia-Pacific Regional Committee, Abbas Haghparast
- On 28 July 2023, meet a member of the Early Career Committee from Asia-Pacific, Jacque Pak Kan Ip
- Learn more about IBRO’s journals: On 28 July 2023, the Editor-in-Chief of IBRO Neuroscience Reports, Ying Shing Chan, will talk about the journals at the Neuroscience Publishing Forum, which will happen between 16:00 and 18:00.
- Meet-the-editor session: the IBRO Neuroscience Reports’ Editor-in-Chief will also be at the IBRO booth ready to discuss your next manuscript. Drop by to meet him and find out more about IBRO’s journals on 29 July 2023, between 12:00 and 13:00.
We look forward to meeting you in Zhuhai!