The IBRO Diversity Grants program awards individual IBRO member societies or event organizers from the Asia-Pacific, Africa, Latin-American and Pan-European regions with grants for activities or events that promote regional and gender diversity in neuroscience.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Events must take place in 2023
- Applicants should address the specific needs for diversity in neuroscience in their country
- Applicants will provide a detailed activity description, including a comprehensive list of members on the event organizing committee
- Applicants are required to attach a copy of the event program
- The required funding report should be submitted no later than 3 months following the conclusion of the event. Reports should include the number and proportion of diverse plenary lecturers, symposium speakers, session chairs and participants
- Funds will transferred according to an 80:20 format, meaning 80% of the grant will be awarded two months prior to the start date of the event, and the remaining 20% upon completion and submission of the associated grant report