IBRO Conference Sponsorships grants aim to reinforce the link between IBRO’s regional committees and regional neuroscience societies by increasing visibility of IBRO via targeted sponsorship of society and other regularly occuring conferences.
Funded sponsorships under this program may cover sessions or symposia taking place within formal and regular conferences organized by regional neuroscience societies and organizations. Preference will be given to activities that include younger scientists and offer training and networking possibilities. Considering the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, priority will be given to conferences where the possibility to turn virtual and/or hybrid (if necessary) is explicitly contemplated. The IBRO sponsored event or element within the conference must be clearly recognizable as such.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Events must take place in 2024
- Description of main hosting organization and its objectives
- Conference details, including dates, format (in-person, virtual/hybrid), frequency and estimated number of delegates
- Organizers must specify how the proposed sponsorship will be promoted before and during the conference (advertising, prominent positioning of the IBRO logo, distribution of IBRO materials, dedicated IBRO lecture, symposia, etc)
- Organizers must explain efforts undertaken to ensure gender and geographical diversity during the conference
- Copy of the conference program
- The required funding report should be submitted no later than 3 months following the conclusion of the conference.
- Funds will transferred according to an 80:20 format, meaning 80% of the grant will be awarded two months prior to the start date of the conference, and the remaining 20% upon completion and submission of the associated grant report
12 June – 12 July, 2023
Maximum grant award amounts: TBD
For all queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.